Wednesday, Dec. 16th
6:00 – 8:00pm
Museum of Art and History
705 Front St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
For the last 3 months, Ned LeBlond, Valeria Miranda, and Stacey Smith have participated in 12 classes ranging from accounting, to branding and messaging, to pitch practice. Their social ventures are working to solve two important issues: affordable and accessible housing for all and reducing recidivism and increasing community safety. Hear the participants pitch their ideas to solve these issues at Good Seeds: Social Good Accelerator Graduation.
Join us to celebrate the program participant’s success and hear Featured Speaker: Jacob Martinez of DigitalNEST discuss social entrepreneurship in Santa Cruz County, have the chance to participate in a silent auction featuring products from local businesses, eat local food and beverages, listen to local musician Joshua Lowe, and mingle with a like-minded community.
- 6:00pm Networking and Silent Auction with beer, wine, hor d’oeuvres, and music by Joshua Lowe
- 6:30pm Introductions
- 6:45pm Featured Speaker: Jacob Martinez
- 7:00pm Program Participant Presentations (Ned LeBlond, Valeria Miranda, and Stacey Smith)
- 7:30pm Judges Deliberations and Silent Auction Last Chance!
- 7:45pm Awards and Remarks
Your ticket supports local social entrepreneurs. Please enjoy 2 drinks on us.